Great year of giving!|
As we wrap up our 10th year and before we look into 2019, I’d like to take a moment to say thank you.
Thanks for being a part of Addi’s Faith. Thanks for your donations, your time, your prayers, your interest, your shares, your participation, your love.
If there is one thing I want you to know, it’s that every action makes an impact. Big or small, they all come together and do some pretty amazing things. It’s my job (and I love it!) to combine those individual actions and create an even greater impact than any one of us could ever do on our own. I don’t always get it right and I’m continuously learning new ways to be even more effective. That being said, I think we make a pretty good team and I’m both humbled and proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish together!
Here’s what your actions added up to just this past (record-breaking!) year.
$222,000 towards pediatric cancer research
$71,000 of relief for families
$5000 in scholarships to brain tumor survivors
That’s a total of $298,000 towards the fight against childhood cancer in 2018!
More importantly, it’s:
- Laila’s mom who gets one month free from worrying about how she’ll pay rent.
- Everleigh’s parents who can continue to provide extra-curricular activities for her siblilngs.
- Michael’s dad who is now caught up with the electric bill and has one less worry.
- Anthony’s parents who have a couple months reprieve from car payments.
- One more year of research completed, bringing us to safer, more effective treatments for children.
Executive Director / Founder
Does your employer offer matching gifts?
There are LOTS of matching opportunities out there including grants for volunteering! Please take a moment and check to see if your 2018 gift of time and/or money can be matched.
There’s still time to add greater impact to the fight against childhood cancer and get your 2018 tax deductions!